The road to Devils River Coffee Bourbon starts by sourcing a Vienna Roast blend of coffee beans. Responsibly sourced from Brazil, Colombia and Honduras, the coffee beans are roasted to extract the most flavor. The Vienna Roast best complements our whiskey, adding another layer to its deep flavor profile. To further enhance the coffee flavor in our whiskey, we chose the cold-brew process, which takes its own sweet time. We steep our awardwinning bourbon with the coffee beans for at least 24 hours at a low temperature to bring out the smooth flavor for which cold-brew coffees are known. We then marry our bourbon-infused coffee whiskey with 100% organic Blue Weber agave nectar, creating a naturally infused rich and smoky whiskey.
- COLOR: Brown with golden highlights
- NOSE: Subtle coffee aroma balanced with caramel, smoke and ripe fruit
- TASTE: A warming espresso with touches of spice and dark chocolate
- FINISH: Soft and smooth with a hint of sweetness
- MASH BILL: 75% Corn | 21% Rye | 4% Barley | Dark Vienna Roast Coffee Beans
- 80 Proof