This Eight Reserve Anejo by 818 Tequila began with an ambitious goal: to become one of the greatest tequilas ever crafted. In the heart of Jalisco, Mexico, 818's Master Tequileros used their decades of expertise and passion to develop Eight Reserve by 818.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL
- TASTE Cooked agave, vanilla, cinnamon, dried berries, and praline
- AROMA Vanilla, clove & cinnamon, toasted nuts, honey, orange peel, and black cherry
- BODY & COLOR Light amber with copper hues, full bodied
- FINISH Very long silk, rich and full bodied
- Finish Prolonged and silky smooth, elegant aftertaste with fruit and spiced accents
A masterful blend of Anejo aged up to 8 years, aged in French and American barrels80 Proof