Laphroaig Cairdeas Warehouse 1 Islay Single Malt Scotch 750ml
- Calculated at Checkout
This limited-edition Laphroaig Cairdeas Warehouse 1 Islay Single Malt Scotch, aged in first-fill ex-Maker's Mark bourbon barrels, dials up our quintessential Laphroaig taste. Classic flavors are elevated by a coastal character that can only come from sea spray and storms. It's a match made in Islay.
- COLOR - Pale gold.
- NOSE - Peaty, sweet and nutty with "medicinal" notes. Strong vanilla cake, fudge, heather-honey, golden syrup, walnuts and nutmeg.
- BODY - Full-bodied with vibrant aromas from nose to finish.
- FINISH - Peaty and acidic with lingering herbal and spicy notes leading to a floral aftertaste.
- PALATE - Powerful peat-reek and ashy notes of tar combine with sweet Manuka honey and burnt toffee. Oak spices, tannins, white pepper, plus dried herbs and flowers add an herbal touch.
- MATURATION - Aged in first-fill ex-Maker's Mark bourbon casks exclusively in Warehouse 1, giving extra exposure to the elements.
- 104.4 Proof