Terms and Conditions
- Deliveries that contain alcohol REQUIRE an adult signature. You must be 21 or older to purchase and accept delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, or internationally. Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
- There is an additional charge to re-route orders already in transit.
- Some items are removed from their original packaging and placed in protective shipping containers to ensure safe delivery.
- While we do our best to ship orders the day they are placed, the demand for limited supplies will occasionally deplete our stock of a particular product. In this case, it will generally take an additional 1-2 business days to receive the product and fulfill the order.
- All shipping times are estimates as most carriers have suspended their service guarantees until further notice, shipping time does not include the time it may take to fulfill the order for shipment.
PLEASE NOTE: All of our product listings are updated manually by hand, and as such if there occurs a mistakenly priced or described item we shall maintain the right to refund or cancel orders placed at the incorrect price or description.
CLICK HERE to view our Shipping Terms and Information.
We are not liable for damages to orders due to weather conditions during shipping. Potential heat exposure during warm weather conditions and extreme cold during the winter months may damage items during shipping. As we cannot be held responsible for damaged products due to weather, we recommend that you choose FedEx Express as your shipping option. We can also hold your order until weather conditions improve.
The Sale of Alcoholic Beverages
By using this site you swear and affirm that you are over the age of 21. Liquorama makes every effort to ensure that alcoholic beverages are not delivered to anyone who is under the age of 21. By using this site you are acknowledging that the person receiving a shipment of alcoholic beverages from Liquorama is over the age of 21. If you intentionally or unintentionally misrepresent your age in order to provide alcohol to a person under the age of 21 Liquorama will prosecute you fully to the extent allowable by law.
Buying and Shipping Alcoholic Beverages
When purchasing alcoholic beverages the buyer acknowledges that he/she is acting within compliance with all their state and local laws in regards to the purchase, transportation and delivery of wine/spirits/beer. The purchaser acknowledges that he/she is legally entitled to take possession of wine/spirits/beer, that they have obtained any required permission, paid any required fees or sales tax within their state and is working through properly licensed intermediaries (where required). All wine/spirits/beer sold are sold in California, the title passes to the buyer in California. Liquorama Fine Wines and Spirits is not responsible for the importation of wine/spirits/beer into any state outside of California. The buyer is responsible for the shipments of wine/spirits/beer outside of California.
Gift certificates must be redeemed through the Liquorama Web site (www.Liquorama.net) toward the purchase of products listed in Liquorama's online catalog. Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates or gift cards, such as Liquorama Gift Certificates. Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable. The original expiration date will apply to any unused balance. If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay for the balance with a credit card.
Liquorama gift certificates are issued and sold by Liquorama Gift Certificates, Inc., a California corporation. By visiting Liquorama, you agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these gift certificate terms and conditions.
Liquorama reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
Promo and Coupon Code Terms
- Coupon Code cannot be used with any other coupons, promos or free shipping.
- Coupon codes good for one-time use only.
- Coupons valid on select wines only, not valid for spirits orders.
- Coupon Code cannot be used to purchase rare vintage wines and rare cellar wine (SKUs that begin with "cellar").
- Promo codes do not apply to items with prices ending in 5 or 7 (i.e. $9.95 or $9.97).
- During Free Shipping or Flat Rate Shipping promos that we occasionally run shipping is via FedEx Ground only.
Promo and Vouchers from Third-Party Sites
- Occasionally coupons and promos we run are shared on third-party coupon and user submitted deals sites. Many of these coupon codes become expired and are not updated to reflect that on these third-party websites. We do not have any control over the posting of coupons and the content of any of these websites, as such we cannot honor coupon codes or promotions that have become expired.
CA Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.
Proposition 65: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov